Thursday 5 June 2014

Winter Has Arrived

Winter forrest by chop1n (CC BY-SA 2.0)

First day of winter. Wendy shivered with delight. The weather already had that cold feeling.

Wendy pulled the blankets up to her chin. Winter meant sleep ins, hot chocolate, long boots, sitting in blankets by the fire, everything that Wendy adored.

Winter definitely was Wendy's favourite season, she loved everything about it! It seemed to tell of love, family time, cuddling, good books.

Wendy thought about pulling out the warm quilts. She thought about her slippers and dressing gown.

She couldn't help but feel glad that Winter had finally come!

Sorry this is so random. I wrote it on the first day of winter. I just felt I had to share it, even though it's not very good. It sort of sums up everything I like about winter! (Thought winter is not my favourite season).

Just so you know, Wendy is made up. She often stars in my writing. I hope you like her.

-Mimi Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment